Leaders from across Florida join the HIAF board to help shape the future of hemp.
(HIAF) — Hemp Industries Association of Florida (HIAF), a non-profit trade association dedicated to supporting the commercialization of hemp in Florida, announced industry leaders from across the state to the organization’s board. HIAF partners with key stakeholders in the business community to educate Floridians on what is expected to be both a sustainable and a multi-billion dollar industry in the Sunshine State.
The 2020 HIAF Board is led by seasoned leaders who are committed to Florida’s burgeoning hemp industry:
- Carlos Lopez-Cantera (president), former lieutenant governor of Florida
- David Hasenauer (chairman), CEO, Green Point Research
- Dwayne Dundore (board member), president, Khrysos Industries
- Roger Brown (board member), CEO/president, ACS Laboratory
- Stewart Baker (board member), managing director of banking, Florida Capital Bank
- Charlie Fields III (committee chair), owner, Fields Equipment
- Ray Mazzie (executive director), vice president of corporate development, Green Point Research
“Since our founding in 2019, HIAF has sought to build a dynamic network of individuals, businesses and organizations to facilitate the growth of Florida’s hemp industry,” said HIAF President Carlos Lopez-Cantera. “Surrounding ourselves with these talented and innovative leaders and subject matter experts will help ensure that Florida’s homegrown hemp industry continues to flourish in 2020 and beyond.”
HIAF also announced its first educational and networking event of 2020. On Feb. 27, board member Dwayne Dundore will host a “Hemp Extraction Lab Tour & Workshop” at Khrysos Industries (NASDAQ: YGYI) in Orlando for HIAF members and others in the hemp industry. Aside from a tour of the largest extraction lab in Florida, this event will include HIAF updates, state and federal regulatory updates, an extraction presentation and refreshments. Learn more about how to sign up to attend this and other HIAF events here: https://www.hiafl.org/news-and-events.
Source: Hemp Industries Association of Florida
Share this Post